BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

No More Chance..


“one more chance babe..just one more chance…"

“stop calling me babe!”

“please..i’ll make it up to you this time around babe..belive me i will..you just need to give me one more try..just as simple as that..”

“damn todd..you already had your chance lots and lots of time but you keep blowing it everytime I gave it to you..why do you think this time wont be any different than before?”

“I promise you it wont be the same again..”


“stop promising something that you will never able to fulfill..i’m tired of having my heart broken time and time again..just leave me alone already..”

“please let me clean up the mess babe..”

“todd,enough is enough..you don’t have to fix it..let the time heals everything.. if you really love me like u claimed yourself to be,start acting like one!let me live my life in peace..”

“but whats the point of loving you if I cant have you?”

“then why did you keep on breaking my heart?is that what u call love?well,if it is then your version of what loves all about is sucks!”

“babe..tell me…where did I go wrong?”

“todd..why??why is it so hard for you to understand?i hate the way you treat me like..everytime you try to change me,it’s become more and more hurtful..why cant you just accept me for who I really am?”

……silent………

“todd…I want nothing from you..i just want you to be a little understanding..todd,I’m not a perfect person..i can never be one but I've tried my best to accept you and all your weaknesses..you’re not so damn perfect yourself but I accept you for whoever you are so why cant you do the same thing to me?why do you have to change me into someone I don’t even know?”

“but I think its best for you..”

“todd,whats best for you doesn’t mean its best for me..i’m not a piece of wood that you can shape into anything you like..i’m a person for crying outloud!there’s a point in my life that I feel like I don’t even know myself anymore..i fucked up!..i’m like a little girl who lost in her own world..and tell me,what did I do to deserved this?”

“babe…..”

“todd,accept it…I was never meant to be yours……”

"please dont go..babe..."

..........................

AUTHOR: REYNOLD SPINE..
( one of my bestfriend:-p)

I really like the story,..what if it is happen to me? How can i face and accept it when i really can't let him go??...................................................

0 comments: