BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BFF (bestfriend forever)

"dude,so..you are really leaving tommorow?"

"yeah man..i finally got the chance to pursue my dream..a dream that i was never expect to happen but it finally did.."

"man i'm so happy for you..congrats.."

"are you ok man?because you doesn't sounds like one.."

"i'm fine really..dont mind me.."

"show some excitement will ya!is this how you treat your bestfriend before he leave the state tommorow?c'mon..show me some teeth!"

"stop teasing me!i'm happy and i'm excited,it just..i'm not good at showing it!now stop the tickle thingy!its not funny!"

"what???(burst into a big laugh),man..i'm your best buddy like,forever..this is so not you,you little monkey..where all those crazy dance go??c'mon man.."

"shut the fucking up!..its clear!i'm not happy!"

"because of what?i dont understand.."

"because of you leaving me tommorow..i dont want it to happen.."

"hey,but aren't you the one who encouraged me to do this at the first place?you told me to go for the job interview,saying that you have a good feeling about this and now that its already in my hand,you dont want me to go??"

"oh no..dont get me wrong..i'm happy about the fact that you got this job,that you finally got the chance to spread your wing but i hate letting you go..we're bestfriend,i cant help it but to feel sad and bad..is it wrong for me to feel that way?!"

"man,please dont make it any harder for me!i'm the one whose leaving!its twice harder for me!knowing that i'll be facing a new world,a new life without all my friends and family...without you..but this is life..we have to move forward..unlike you..stuck in this place forever..you should find out whats life really mean dude!go get a life out there!"

"dude!above all people,i thought as a bestfriend,you would understand more why i'm still here and never leave..if only i could,i'd be gone by now but i have a greater responsibilty here than out there!mark that and dont you ever speak like you know everything bout me!see,you already changed and you haven't even make a single step yet"

"then stop getting in my way!"

"i didnt..have i told you to stop?NO!"

"damn!why did you have to complicate things up man?"

"i'm sorry..it just..i'm not used not having you around..whose gonna listen to my stupid break-up story when you're not here?whose gonna laugh at my jokes when i made one?and you havent teach me how to drift a car yet!"

*both laughing*

"silly boy!you deserved a spank in the ass for this damn shit!i'm leaving but it wont change the fact that i'm your best mate..always will and always be..forever!you still can share everything with me and so do i.."

"promise me something dude.."

"anything you said asshole.."

"stop teasing me already!promise me that you will always be there when i need you.."

"i promise!but..you have to buy me a flight ticket for that.."

"damn!"

"easy bro.."

...laugh again....

Author: REYNOLD SPINE 


this story,dedicated to Andres and Sheldon ah..both of u..hahahaha! be a  good fren..

3 comments:

anderias said...

huhu.. very interesting story... its mean a lot since 3 years we r here.. many story n history we have mad 2gether, n for both of u, make sure happy always k.. dont break the silent..

EiBuRe~ said...

yaa..thanks to u geng,...ba,happy2 jg ba ni..nanti pas ni, ada new story lg..jgn gerak banyak..nanti lambat sembuh..

kiplunkz said...

yezzaaaa..... get well soon!